Effective as of November 16th, 2015
In order to make your visits to the Website as responsive as possible, we collect information when you visit us. To help ensure an enjoyable online experience for all of our visitors, we provide this summary of what information the Website collects, and how the Website uses that information. We gather certain types of information about our users and we believe that you should fully understand our policy and terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
A. Information Collected Online
1. General Browsing. The Website gathers navigational information about the areas of the Website that visitors visit. This information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services. Additional nonpersonally identifiable information such as domain type, browser version, and service provider may be collected which will provide information regarding the general use of our Website.
2. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
3. The Website collects personally identifiable information from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information. You can provide us with this personally identifiable information in many instances throughout our Website, including when you interact in the following ways: placing an order through the Website; establishing an account; adding information to your account, creating address entries, emailing an item to yourself or someone else; entering a contest or sweepstakes; taking a survey; contacting us with a comment or question; signing up to receive emails about our Products and services; or applying for a job online. The Website also collects and retains information about purchases you make on the Website.
4. Categories of personally identifiable information collected online include your name, address, gender, month and day of birth, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, the recipient’s name, address and email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
B. Pages That JUNE72 Has On Social Media Sites
1. Personal information may be collected directly by the Website through Social Media Pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting JUNE7.2’s Social Media Page.
2. The social media sites where JUNE7.2 has its Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to JUNE7.2 about visitors’ use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social Media Pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and their use of the content.
C. Using Information We Collect Online
1. The Website uses the information it collects to fulfill Orders, to fulfill your requests, to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, to send communications regarding our Products, services and promotions, to respond to your inquiries, to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests, to develop our products, services, and the Website. JUNE7.2 uses the information collected on its Social Media Pages to send communications regarding our Products, services and promotions; to respond to your inquiries; to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests; and to develop our Products and services.
2. If you no longer wish to receive emails from the Website, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included on every newsletter sent by JUNE7.2 or unsubscribe through your online account. Please be aware, however, that even if you request to be removed from our email marketing list, you may still receive email confirmations for any Orders placed through the Website. If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from JUNE7.2 via regular postal mail, please contact ORDERS@JUNE72.COM and tell us in your comments that you want to be removed fromJUNE7.2’s postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
3. If you signed up to receive mobile messages from JUNE7.2, but no longer wish to receive these mobile messages, simply follow the optout instructions included in each mobile message.
E. Information We Share With Third Parties
1. Personal information that you provide will be used for marketing and promotional purposes only by JUNE7.2, its affiliates and nonaffiliated third party companies that we have specially selected to offer you promotions, products or services. We do not otherwise rent or sell to third parties your personally identifiable information entered on the Website.
2. We make the names and postal addresses in our postal mailing list, sometimes categorized by purchasing information, available to our partners for their marketing purposes. If you would like to make sure that we do not disclose your name and postal mailing address to our partners for their marketing purposes, please email us atORDERS@JUNE72.COM
3. We may use third parties to assist us with this Website and our ecommerce business. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided to us by third party service providers include: fulfilling orders, processing payments, providing electronic online investor information, monitoring site activity, providing fraud prevention services, conducting surveys, administering and maintaining employment application information, administering and sending mobile messages, and administering emails. Some of these service providers will be located outside of the United States.
4. We may disclose specific information about you if required by applicable law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of the Website, the Website itself, or the public.
5. If JUNE7.2 were ever merged with, be acquired by or acquire another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with this entity, as well as be retained by JUNE7.2. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to have your privacy preferences honored.
F. [U.S. Users. If you are visiting the Website from the United States, your connection will be through servers located in France, your Orders placed through the Website will be accepted and processed in and shipped from the United States, and information that you provide will be processed and maintained by us in our Web servers and internal systems located in France. With respect to personal information you provide to JUNE7.2 on the social media pages, once received by JUNE7.2 from the social media sites, it is maintained and processed by us on servers and internal systems located in France.]
2. Third Party Cookies. We use thirdparty service provider(s) to assist us in better understanding the use of the Website. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on your computer and will receive information that we select that will inform us of things such as how visitors navigate around the Website, what features are most used, what Products are browsed and will also aggregate purchasing information. Our service provider(s) analyzes this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in the Website and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are visiting the Website.
H. Updating Your Personal Information. We prefer to keep the personal information of users who have created an online account accurate and uptodate. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information, including your billing address and preferred shipping information. You can logon to your account with your email address and password, and you will see a menu where you can update your information.
I. Privacy Of Children On Our Website. JUNE7.2 does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13. JUNE7.2 does not sell Products for purchase by children under the age of 13 and all children’s Products are for purchase by adults only. No information should be submitted to the Website by visitors less than 13 years of age.
J. Links. For your convenience, the Website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for them and this policy does not apply to those websites or any other companies that we do not own or control. The Website does not evaluate and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to seek out and read the privacy policies on each linked site to ensure that you are comfortable with the other websites’ privacy policies and practices.
L. Your French and European Privacy Rights. In addition, and without limitation, to your rights to unsubscribe as set forth in Section D.2. hereof, under Article 34 of French Law 4487 dated January 6, 1978, you have the right to amend and modify your own personally identifiable information. To achieve this, please send an email to JUNE7.2 atORDERS@JUNE72.COM or a letter by regular mail to JUNE7.2, representant fiscal en France HERPORT SAS 8 Rue du Noyer_ 95706 Roissy CDG Cedex, attention Data Privacy Administrator, stating your personal details and account reference at JUNE7.2. Requested changes will be implemented within four to six weeks. The Website has been registered with the CNILCommission Nationale Informatique et Liberté on March 9, 2006 under the registration number DECLARATION FAITE, EN ATTENTE DE NUMERO.
O. Security Statement. We operate secure date networks provided by industry standard firewall and password protection systems to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. While we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, we cannot guarantee that data will always remain secure due to transmission errors, outside events, third party hacking or other causes. We will comply with all privacy laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement. JUNE7.2 limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and JUNE7.2 employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality.
[In addition, it is our policy to never send your payment card number via email. As an added safeguard, the Website does not collect and store payment card information.] Payment is processed through our dedicated space on Ogone payment platform which ensures the security and recording of the payment order.
P. Supported Web Browsers. The Website supports the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox 3.0+, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+, Apple Safari 4.0+, and Google Chrome 17+.
Q. Questions/Contact Us. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at ORDERS@JUNE7.2.COM